* Not a guarantee of coverage and payment. A doctor’s prescription is required for Medicare coverage and patients must meet Medicare eligibility coverage criteria. Coverage and payment may be subject to coinsurance, deductible and patient eligibility requirements. Visit http://www.medicare.gov to learn more about Medicare plans and coverage.
† Offer not valid for customers eligible for government health insurance programs such as Medicaid, Medicare drug benefit plan, Tricare or other federal or state health programs (such as medical assistance programs).
1. Ascensia Diabetes Care. Data on File. OTC Brand Volume, (October 2019) IRA Cash Data CYTD, accessed Jan 2020
2. Christiansen M et. Al. A new, wireless-enabled blood glucose monitoring system that links to a smart mobile device: accuracy and user performance evaluation. J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2017; 11:567-573.
3. Bernstein, et al. A New Test Strip Technology Platform for Self-Monitoring of Blood Glucose. J Diabetes Sci Technol 2013;7(5):1388-1399
4. Ascensia Diabetes Care. Data on File. Health and Well-being Touchstone Survey results, (June 2017). United States. Data collected from 788 participating employers in 37 different industries across the US. PWC, https://www.pwc.com/us/touchstone2017