Simple Testing. Innovative Technology.
The CONTOUR® USB meter is the first blood glucose meter with plug-in diabetes management software.
Discover a unique testing experience with the CONTOUR® USB blood glucose meter.
- Bright, color LED display
- AutoLog technology for intuitive marking of pre-meal and post-meal test results
- Built-in USB connection for instant access to blood glucose test patterns and trends
- Storage capacity for 2,000 results on the blood glucose meter
- Fast, 5-second test time and tiny sample size (0.6 μl)
- Proven accuracy with No Coding™ technology
- Comes with GLUCOFACTS® DELUXE diabetes management software
- Uses CONTOUR® blood glucose test strips
CONTOUR® USB blood glucose meter connects you to a new level of diabetes management. It makes it easy for you to access the knowledge you need to share with your healthcare professional in order to modify your routine and manage your diabetes.
EASY TO USE
In a recent study, 98.3% of patients positively rated the usability of the CONTOUR® USB blood glucose meter.1
GLUCOFACTS® DELUXE diabetes management software can help you keep track of your blood glucose levels. To learn more about GLUCOFACTS® DELUXE, click here.
1. Schwedes U, Petruschke T, Führer K. Non interventional study to investigate suitability for daily use of blood glucose meter CONTOUR®USB in routine application in insulin-treated diabetic patients [sponsored by Bayer]. Poster presented at: Diabetes Technology Meeting; November 11-13, 2010; Bethesda, MD.
Learning to use your CONTOUR® meter? Check out the videos and user guides below for product demonstrations and step by step instructions for your CONTOUR® meter.
Quick Reference Guide
Eligible patients may save up to $105* every month on CONTOUR® NEXT test strips with CONTOUR® Choice.
* Valid for up to 12 months of refills through 12/31/2017. Offer not valid on 25 count test strips. ELIGIBLE PRIVATELY INSURED PATIENTS pay the first $15 of co-pay on Rx of 300 test strips or less. CASH PATIENTS can receive savings up to $25 per month. RESTRICTIONS: Offer not valid for prescriptions reimbursed under Medicaid, Medicare drug benefit plan, Tricare or other federal or state health programs (i.e. medical assistance programs). If patient is eligible for drug benefits under any such program, offer not valid. Visit ContourChoice.com for additional benefit details and Restrictions. Void where prohibited. For Questions: Call 1-855-226-3931. Patient: BY USING THIS CARD, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THE RESTRICTIONS. YOU ALSO CERTIFY THAT YOU WILL COMPLY WITH ANY TERMS OF YOUR HEALTH INSURANCE CONTRACT REQUIRING THAT YOUR PAYOR BE NOTIFIED OF THE EXISTENCE AND/OR VALUE OF THIS OFFER. Pharmacist: By applying this offer, you are certifying that you have not submitted a claim for reimbursement under any federal, state, or other governmental programs for this prescription, and that you will comply with the Restrictions. Participation in this program must comply with all applicable laws and regulations as a pharmacy provider. Pharmacist instructions for a patient with an Eligible Third Party: Submit claim to the primary Third Party Payer first, then submit the balance due to Therapy First as a Secondary Payer COB [coordination of benefits] with patient responsibility amount and a valid Other Coverage Code, (e.g. 8). Patient is responsible for the first $15 and the card covers up to $35 of remaining co-pay on prescriptions of 300 test strips or less. For quantities over 300 test strips, patient contributions and card benefits increase accordingly – up to $45 and $105 respectively. Reimbursement will be received from Therapy First. Pharmacist instructions for a cash paying patient: Submit this claim to Therapy First. A valid Other Coverage Code (e.g. 1) is required. Patient is responsible for the first $15 and the card covers up to $25 per month. Reimbursement will be received from Therapy First. Valid Other Coverage Code required. For any questions regarding Therapy First online processing, please call the Help Desk at 1-800-422-5604. Offer expires 12/31/17.
The easy-to-use CONTOUR® USB blood glucose meter helps patients transform testing into understanding
The CONTOUR® USB blood glucose meter diabetes management system helps you:
- Evaluate a patient's glucose control2
- Have more effective patient interactions2
- Easily identify problem areas2 and help your patients:
- Understand testing data
- Easily identify trends
Help transform testing into understanding. . . prescribe a CONTOUR®USB meter and CONTOUR® test strips today!
GLUCOFACTS® DELUXE diabetes management software can help your patients keep track of their blood glucose levels.
- 1.Data on file, Ascensia Diabetes Care US, Inc
- 2.Schwedes U, Petruschke T, Führer K. Non interventional study to investigate suitability for daily use of blood glucose meter CONTOUR®USB in routine application in insulin-treated diabetic patients [sponsored by Bayer]. Poster presented at: Diabetes Technology Meeting; November 11-13, 2010; Bethesda, MD.