The only FDA-approved meter for use with the MiniMedTM 630G and MiniMedTM 670G systems.
Click here for Important Safety Information
Experts agree that accurate blood glucose readings are important for insulin pump systems to help avoid hypoglycemia, hyperglycemia, and insulin dosing errors3
1. Bailey J, Wallace J, Greene C. Accuracy and User Performance Evaluation of the CONTOUR®NEXT LINK 2.4 Blood Glucose Monitoring System. Clinica Chimica Acta 448 (2015) 139 -145.
2. Data on File. Ascensia Diabetes Care.
3. Walsh, et al. New Criteria for Assessing the Accuracy of Blood Glucose Monitors Meeting. Diabetes Science & Technology, 2012 6(2): 466-474.
† Remote blousing available in the MiniMed™ 630G system and only available in Manual Mode in the MiniMed™ 670G system.
To save up to $105* on CONTOUR NEXT test strips, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your free CONTOUR Choice card.
*Valid for up to 12 months of refills through 6/30/2019. ELIGIBLE PRIVATELY INSURED PATIENTS pay the first $15 of co-pay on Rx of 300 test strips or less and receive up to $35 in savings off of remaining co-pay. For quantities over 300, patient contributions and card benefits increase accordingly – up to $45 and $105 respectively. CASH PATIENTS are responsible for the first $15 and can save up to $66 on 100 count test strips. Excludes 35 or 70ct test strips. RESTRICTIONS: Offer not valid for prescriptions reimbursed under Medicaid, Medicare drug benefit plan, Tricare or other federal or state health programs (such as medical assistance programs). Cash Discount Cards and other non-insurance plans are not valid as primary under this offer. If the patient is eligible for drug benefits under any such program, the patient cannot use this offer. It is illegal to (of offer to) sell, purchase, or trade this offer. Valid only in the US. Void where prohibited.
Get the most out of your meter by viewing the product demo or for more detailed information, download the user guide
Do I need to replace my patients' CONTOUR®NEXT/PLUS LINK or CONTOUR®NEXT/PLUS LINK 2.4 meters with a Roche meter?
- No. The CONTOUR®NEXT LINK 2.4 meters will continue to be the exclusive meters that link wirelessly to Medtronic MiniMed™ 600 Series insulin pumps.
Will Medtronic continue to support the CONTOUR®NEXT LINK 2.4 meters?
- Yes. Medtronic, in collaboration with Ascensia, will continue to provide support for all in-warranty CONTOUR®NEXT LINK 2.4 meters.
My patient was just placed on a Medtronic MiniMed™ 700 Series (BLE) insulin pump. Which meters are compatible with it?
- We are unable to answer this question and suggest that you contact Medtronic at 800.646.4633.